Social Commerce Strategy Guide
Thank you for your interest in our Social Commerce Strategy Guide.
As a business owner or leader you likely have taken the first step towards the generation of e-commerce revenues through social media. Recent surveys indicate over 50% of all business have implemented first generation social commerce applications. Many have recognized that Facebook is the next big shopping frontier and the implementation of a store creates a focus for your efforts. Now that you have placed your storefront on Facebook, you might be asking “what now” or more importantly “how do we get a return on our efforts?”
ShopTab has created a comprehensive social strategy roadmap to answer those questions and more. In the following pages you will find an outline that will lead you through the strategy creation process, tactics outline and plan definition to support your social media efforts. The ultimate value for using this document should be a social media plan that works in concert with your overall marketing and business plan.
Download your five step process for social commerce success. Strategy and planning template included.
- Business and Marketing Leaders
- E-Commerce Management
- Social Media Managers and Planners
- Digital Marketers and Agencies
You will gain specific value from:
- How to create a social media strategy for your business
- A framework for the completion of your social media plan
- Detailed tactics that will increase your audience size and social commerce sales
- A curated list of resources to help with the development of your strategy and tactics