Ever wonder why there are multiple Starbucks locations within a block or two of each other? It is all about coverage – more locations mean more revenue and more opportunities to capture new customers. A Facebook Store is a great way to create awareness for your products. Wouldn’t five Facebook Stores be better! ShopTab allows you to add your store on up to five fan pages.
Why you should have more than one Facebook Shop?
- By opening your shopping experience to multiple Facebook pages you are allowing more people to have social discussions (shares, likes, tweets, pins…) about your products. The more discussions people are having around products in your store means a likely increase in sells.
- Do you have business relationships that have a Facebook Fan page that would love to help your business out? If the answer is yes, then you can put them to work! This option opens up a whole new audience to see your products.
- Example: A non-profit organization is trying to raise money for their cause by selling t-shirts or even direct donations. Companies that support the non-profit can place a cloned store on their business page to allow their fan base to shop for a cause. Reach out and ask them if they would be willing to help.
- When you look at large retailers or distributors, you may notice that products are in multiple locations such as websites and marketplaces (Amazon or Ebay). Think of it as an opportunity to put your products on various Facebook marketplaces.
- Many retailers or organizations support multiple Facebook Fan pages. Use our multi-store feature to place your store on each of these pages to broaden your opportunity.
Set up is simple. You are placing the same store that you created the first time on each page with a click of a button. All you need is admin rights to the page to add the store to the page. The number of fan pages you can support is determined by your account plan.
-The Standard Plan allows for only one store.
– The Expanded Plan allows up to three stores.
– The Ultimate Plan offers up to 5 cloned stores.
Need to support more than five pages, send us an email and we’ll provide a custom option for your application.
For a step by step guide to setting up your multiple stores be sure to read our support document “Multiple Facebook Stores Implementation.”