Another year has come and gone. Did your social marketing and Facebook Shop achieve their goals this year? If not, have you taken the time to look back over your social commerce plan to review what may and may not have worked the best to drive impact for your brand, products and services? During the review process think of the various ways you can make 2013 the best year for new revenue yet! To help with your brainstorming session, we have gone back through our 2012 blog archive to select the top 5 blogs that will boost your Facebook business/fan page for your Facebook store.
1) The Power of a Facebook Share: A Facebook share is one of the most powerful selling tools you have. Make sure you utilize these shares often in 2013.
2) Cash Selling on Facebook: Are your products hand-made or sold in cash based economies? Consider using our COD selling option for your social store. We have clients driving new sales daily using this unique online selling tool.
3) Add Dimension to your Social Marketing: Extend the promotion of your brand and products outside of Facebook – learn how!
4) Delivering Beautiful Results with a Facebook Shop: Driving qualified traffic to your website is like gold. Learn how using a Facebook shop works as the best traffic driver for your website.
5) Engage in Social Psychology to Impact Social Commerce: Learning about your fans and clients will lead to the best avenues to appeal to what they want.
Start off the New Year and use these proven posts to develop your goals and strategies. Also, be sure to take a look at our social commerce strategy guide to help you get started in the right direction for your overall strategy document.
Do you have a favorite idea, tactic or trick that worked for your Social Marketing in 2012 that you want to share?