The holiday season is an excellent time to share deals and promote products to your customers. A Facebook store can directly benefit your marketing efforts by capturing the revenues that are provided by promoting special offers. We believe you can utilize your Facebook page to drive sales to your Facebook store; the key is knowing how to use your Facebook page to drive sales. There are a few tips you can use to help make this process simpler.
- Schedule posts. You can easily schedule posts out for a specific day and time that you want to share a product or post a promotional offer. This is especially helpful during major holiday shopping days such as Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday. The ability to be able to schedule in advance helps you develop your message and you won’t have to worry about forgetting to post your offers. To schedule those out you click on the clock icon that is highlighted below.
- Use product images when posting. We have said it before and we will say it again, photos are of utmost importance when marketing your products. Use your marketing posts to create attention grabbing images that are related to what your customers are looking for. Using unique images will help get your store noticed and encourage customers to share those images and deals.
- Announce restock on a popular item. If you have a product that is flying out of the store let customers know when you are restocking that item. This is a very simple post that can generate a lot of buzz for your store and can create cross selling opportunities. These types of posts work very well inside of the news feed for mobile Facebook users since they can click to buy with one button.
- Promote special offers. You can promote limited time offers on certain products, similar to restock items noted above, which can create cross-selling opportunities in your store. Using a daily deal app can enable you to quickly create these limited time offers and can add deal oriented revenues during important promotion periods.
- Offer free shipping. Offer this on all products or make it based upon a certain purchase price amount (ex: purchases over $50.00) for a selection period of time.
These few quick tips will make a world of difference in the ability to drive sales in your Facebook store. Promotions directly on your Facebook page are a great way to increase revenue and to create brand awareness. Recent research indicates that using your social networks correlates directly with increased sales and customer awareness for your brand. Don’t miss out!