Having your brand noticed in today’s busy digital market is no easy task. We get it! That is one of the reasons we launched ShopTab, to help link your social activity to your eCommerce activity in ways that really get people talking. Social selling is helping brands take their online activity to new levels and allows new and innovative ways to interact with customers.
In our last blog we offered you some best practices for running your ShopTab Facebook store. Today we wanted to offer you a guide to engaging your customers in effective ways to help grow your eCommerce store. Check out our 9 tips proven to get more fans looking at your page and interested in your brand.
1. Talk with your customers – Give them a voice
It is important to engage your customers in conversation through a variety of mediums and listen to their ideas. Your customers may be your most useful tool in determining your company’s strengths and weakness.
2. Encourage testimonials and reviews – Turn negative reviews into positive impacts
Public reviews can be a great way to earn trust with potential new customers. It allows users to get a real view at your service from the people who know it best. It can be a great place to boast about good reviews and a place to demonstrate quality customer service for bad ones. It can also point out problem areas of focus for your company.
3. Utilize social media frequently and consistency
- Post engaging content (questions, articles, contents, etc.)
- Direct customers to your website via updates for new services or articles
- Leverage contests, promotions, and giveaways to get fans interacting
- Post engaging content, bring value by educating
- Talk and interact with fans and followers
- Keyword targeted content to find new users
- Post weekly articles to educate your clients and add value
- Utilize guest bloggers and experts in your industry
4. Identify your brand persona
Your brand’s personality needs to be reflected in everything you do. Create a store that sets the desired atmosphere for your customers with imagery, branded colors, personalized copy, and user search and interaction options
5. Put product reviews where shoppers shop
Having immediate and relevant access to product reviews can be a make or break deal for many customers. Include options for reviews on the website’s product’s page and you will be rewarded for your transparency, customer loyalty and trust.
6. Include social media buttons on your website
This one is a no brainer! Including social media buttons with links to your Facebook, Twitter, Blog, etc. can be very powerful tools to help your customers connect with your store and learn more about your brand. If you are operating a ShopTab store on Facebook this is essential!
7. Incorporate Facebook Social Plugins (Like Button, Like Box, Facebook Connect, etc.)
Social plugins from Facebook can be a great way to share your social activity on your website or blog. It is a great way to give your visitors a quick peek into how you are engaging fans through social media and can be a big motivator to get them to Like your page!
8. Update your content frequently
Test, Repair, Repeat. Not only is this a good way to keep your site and store always looking fresh and different to your visitors, it is something that can really help with search engine rankings.
9. Use analytics to track user interaction with Social Networking sites
Leverage the data from Facebook, Twitter and other social sites to tell you what is working and what isn’t. Monitor for changes and set-up tests to see if you see more or less engagement based upon your campaigns.
If you have any questions or additional tips that you use to make your eCommerce store shine, please share with us in the comments below or join the conversation on our Facebook page.
Image Source: Fresh Networks