Video can be a powerful selling tool. The right combination of images, text, and audio can convert much higher than traditional images (and much higher than just plain text) on Facebook. In fact, viewers are 64%-85% more likely to buy a product if they watch a video first.
You don’t just want to stick any video into your Facebook store, however. Choose or create a video that provides a unique selling opportunity for you product and provides information or utility that isn’t already provided by the image and text.
Here’s how you can easily insert videos in your Facebook Store with ShopTab:
1. Find the video you want to embed with your product
I’ll use our “5-Step Social Selling Video” as an example.
2. Now, click the Share button and copy the “Embed” link from below the video. You can designate the size of the video below the link (we suggest 250 x 188).
3. After you’ve copied the link, log in to your ShopTab Facebook store, select the product you want to add the video to and scroll down until you see the description field. Then click the little HTML button.
4. A pop-up will appear that will allow you to paste the embed code.
5. You’ll see the video appear in the description box.
6. When you click “Save” at the bottom of the product page, you’ll see the video in your store.
Congrats! You’ve successfully added a video to your product page. If you have any questions about setting up this feature or about social selling in general, let us know in the comments below or send us a message on Facebook.