Don’t have a website to sell your products? No problem! Just as ShopTab makes it easy to set up a store on your Facebook page to leverage social selling, TinyPay.me, a free PayPal service, makes selling your products online this holiday season as easy as 1, 2, 3.
With the holidays just around the corner it is essential to have a Facebook store for your fans and to attract new customers. While services such as Amazon, eBay, and Etsy can be great for getting started selling online, leveraging a personalized and dedicated ecommerce destination in Facebook to your brand can open new doors for creative marketing and higher user engagement. With TinyPay.me and ShopTabís market leading Facebook store solution you can have a complete Facebook store and online presence up and running in less than 15 minutes.
Benefits of a ShopTab Facebook Store
- Drive incremental revenues during the highly competitive holiday season
- Gain access to new clients – over 800 million users currently on Facebook
- Generate social conversations directly from your Facebook page
- Add value to your Facebook page with
- Increase traffic to your website
- Low cost option to increase awareness of your products or special offerings to your fans and friends †- only $10 a month
- Create your account in minutes and cancel at anytime
How TinyPay.me Works
- Create your account for free at http://www.tinypay.me
- Connect your store to your PayPal account
- Upload your products to their own unique pages with product descriptions, images, and even reviews
- Customize your store with branded colors and imagery
- All sales made through your TinyPay.me store will be processed through PayPal and directly deposited into your account with no middleman
Why TinyPay.me Is a Great Choice
- Put your items up for sale in 60 seconds with their simple interface
- PayPal is the most recognized online payment system in the world
- It is integrated with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google to make sharing easy
- You receive money instantly through PayPal
- It makes selling physical products easy with shipping, quantity, and order management tools
- You can sell intangible items through digital downloads up to 1 gig in size
- The site incorporates† ratings and reviews from customers
Watch our video for a step-by-step walkthrough on how to set up your Facebook store and start selling today!
For more information on getting your Facebook Store ready for the holidays, see our recent posts:
- Highlighting Your Products During The Holiday Season
- Preparing Your eCommerce Store For The Rush Of Online Holiday Shopping
Let us know what you think of TinyPay.me in the comments below or on our Facebook Page. You can also leverage your ShopTab Facebook store by using existing stores from Amazon, eBay, Etsy, or any eCommerce website with an integrated shopping cart. Try out TinyPay.me and ShopTab for free for 30 days when you sign up from our Facebook store. and use the provided promo code.