Today we announce a major upgrade to our social Cash on Delivery option for our Facebook Shop. Since we introduced this option to Facebook Selling three years ago, we’ve been amazed at how many clients have built a substantial revenue stream through this powerful purchasing system.
Let’s highlight the changes:
- Flexible form design – you can design the form fields with the field names and if the field is required input for your users.
- Full cart integration – your buyers can add as many products as they would like to the cart prior to final checkout.
- Support of promotion codes – create promotional codes for discounts that will be fully recognized in your Facebook Shop at checkout.
- Inventory integration – all COD purchases are deducted from your inventory immediately.
- Ability to leverage incremental shipping charges – while COD doesn’t include shipping charges, some of our clients wanted options like expedited or long distance delivery surcharge options.
- Powerful sales reporting – you have complete details inside of the admin as well as full details in a downloadable spreadsheet.
- Ability to offer COD along with a payment gateway for credit, debit and PayPal – couple the power of COD with a payment gateway to increase your conversions.
Simply adding a Cash on Delivery option to your Facebook Shop may increase your conversions. If nothing else, it will show your clients you are willing to work with them on whatever best suits their purchasing needs.
Other COD resources: