It is easy to add a product to your Facebook store and promote it to your news feed or timeline. This process can be completed in a matter of seconds. It isn’t all that much harder or take much more time to add a GREAT listing to your store. A great listing will help you to drive more product views and ultimately make more purchases from the Facebook shop.
Steps for a GREAT listing:
- Complete all of the product information. Sounds easy but I can’t tell you how many products are listed with incomplete information in the product offering. A quality description, appropriate details about the item and options for them to consider assist in finalizing the sale.
- Highlight and sell the product. Pictures, pictures and pictures. Your images will make a big difference to buyers. They are used in the listing and likely will be pulled into your news feed for promotion. Leverage great pictures, up to four in a ShopTab listing, with a detailed product description. Load large images into ShopTab and the “magnifier” will allow your buyers to view the product in an extreme detailed manner.
- Provide product options. If you have sizes, colors or some other variables make sure to list it in the product listing for consideration in your Facebook shop. Buyers want options and you need to present those for them to consider.
- Provide purchase options. Buyers like to have numerous payment options. Our integrated PayPal gateway option provide credit, debit and PayPal payments. This demonstrates store sales increases of 10%+ versus those without the PayPal option. Add the Cash on Delivery Facebook Shop option to give that buyer a chance to show their intent and then come into the store or converse with you online before they complete the purchase. More options will drive more sales.
- Provide a good call to action. Add a Promotion Code in your job description. Provide a flexible shipping option for multiple item purchases. Get creative! The ShopTab system has many ways you can provide coupon codes, discounts or pricing reductions for completing the sales – use them.
Remember, social selling is very contextual and impulse-driven. You want your listings to be shared and view by your fans, their friends and anyone that might be interested in your brand. Using every option to connect to your buyers is critical – selling the value of your product within the listing only takes a few extra seconds but can make a huge difference in your sales volumes.