When it comes to your ShopTab and website, it is important to understand how your customers interact with your business and where they go on your site. While we encourage every ShopTab user and eCommerce business to utilize Google Analytics to track this information, we know it can often be difficult to determine exactly how visitors use your website from that information.
We understand that you want to know what aspects of your site and your social activity are influencing your customers’ purchase decisions. We also recognize that you may not have the time or knowhow to decipher the data from raw analytics. So, we have put together a list of free and paid tools to help understand where exactly your customers react with your website. Get insight into SEO, social media, website usage interaction, and even insight directly from your visitors.
7 Tools to Improve Your Website Traffic and Conversion Rate
- Website Grader – Free service to analyze your websites SEO and Social Media integration
- SpyFu – Compare your Keywords and SEO tactics with your competitors.
- SEO Book – Access a wide array of free and paid SEO tools and browser plugins
- Five Second Test – Landing page optimization for your mocks and wireframes. Fine tune your landing pages and calls to action by analyzing the most prominent elements of your design. $20/mo for 100 responses or participate in reviews to receive points to use towards your own website.
- User Testing – Test your website to targeted markets and even include specific instructions and questions about your site. $39 gets you feedback as a written report as well as a video where the user will talk you through their experience.
- Userfly – Include code on your website to get advanced analytics of every function of how users interact with each page of your site. Plans start at $10/month
- CrazyEgg – See where people are clicking on your website with their famous heatmaps. Plans start at $9/month.
These resources can be a great way to understand what customers are really looking for in your website. See what works and improve on it to grow your business and get more sales. I personally use a variety of these tools on a weekly bases to help get digital marketing insights for some of my various clients. Try them out for yourself and let us know which you find to be most useful for you. Comment below and let us know your experience. What are some of your favorite online resources to help grow your business?