There are hundreds and hundreds of writers out there sharing information about Facebook, but what content is the best?
At ShopTab, we like to focus our content on selling on Facebook with a Facebook store. We’ve pulled together a list of other, related blogs and publications that you should be reading as well. We recommend bookmarking these pages or subscribing to their content if you want the freshest Facebook-related content around!
1. Jonloomer.com – advanced Facebook marketing and advertising techniques
2. KimGarst.com – how small businesses can use social media to gain new customers.
3. HubSpot – a great marketing blog that covers everything from Facebook to email campaigns.
4. SocialMediaExaminer – one of the most comprehensive social media sites with some great Facebook guides.
5. Practical Ecommerce – learn general ecommerce trends and techniques for success selling online
6. Buffer Social – read about keeping your fans and followers engaged with your content.
7. Facebook for Business – Yep, that’s right - Facebook itself is one of the best places to stay up to date with changes to Facebook ads and Pages.
Any sites we missed? Add them to the comments below!