If you’re like me, you follow digital marketing and e-commerce blogs to keep up with what’s new. Lately the name of the game seems to be monetizing social media – finding ways to make money from your time investment in Facebook, Twitter and the like. From the day we built ShopTab, that very thing has been our guiding vision. That’s why ShopTab is the most simple, effective and inexpensive way to turn your Facebook Fan Page into an online product showcase, with direct links to buy your product using the process and e-commerce storefront you already have in place. And now we take it a step further.
As part of the ShopTab standard offering, in addition to the American Dollar, you can now price in 3 additional currencies: the Euro €, the Canadian Dollar and the Pound £. And in keeping with the ShopTab promise, it’s amazingly simple to implement. In fact, when you go through the process of uploading your products you will have the opportunity to select your default currency and products will automatically display accordingly.
Take a look at a completed ShopTab featuring Pound £ currency as a quick example from Scotia Fair Trade:
Eileen Murphy from Scotia Fair Trade wrote “Great app guys! I’ve been looking for something like this for ages. Very quick and easy to set up and seems very stable. Just tried it out this evening – see my Facebook ShopTab current efforts at Scotia Fair Trade Facebook ShopTab.”
We hope you are as excited with this new feature as we are. And please, keep your ideas coming. After all, this feature was initiated by our users and implemented within a few short weeks.
- Organic Reach In Facebook is NOT Dead - December 18, 2014
- How To Use Your Facebook Store Analytics Dashboard - December 12, 2014
- Facebook Releases “Shop Now” Call-to-Action Button - December 11, 2014
- How To Use PayPal With Your Facebook Shop: 4 Steps - December 5, 2014
- How To Create a Pinterest Board With Your Facebook Store Products - December 4, 2014
- How to Prepare Your Facebook Store for Cyber Monday: 7 Quick Steps - November 25, 2014
- Facebook’s New Algorithm Change: How Will It Affect My Facebook Store? - November 18, 2014
- 5 Free Design Tools For Facebook Shop Images - November 3, 2014
- How Often Should You Promote Facebook Shop Products? - October 19, 2014
- How To Give Quick Facebook Store Access to Your Mobile Customers - October 9, 2014