If you’re like me, you follow digital marketing and e-commerce blogs to keep up with what’s new. Lately the name of the game seems to be monetizing social media – finding ways to make money from your time investment in Facebook, Twitter and the like. From the day we built ShopTab, that very thing has been our guiding vision. That’s why ShopTab is the most simple, effective and inexpensive way to turn your Facebook Fan Page into an online product showcase, with direct links to buy your product using the process and e-commerce storefront you already have in place. And now we take it a step further.
As part of the ShopTab standard offering, in addition to the American Dollar, you can now price in 3 additional currencies: the Euro €, the Canadian Dollar and the Pound £. And in keeping with the ShopTab promise, it’s amazingly simple to implement. In fact, when you go through the process of uploading your products you will have the opportunity to select your default currency and products will automatically display accordingly.
Take a look at a completed ShopTab featuring Pound £ currency as a quick example from Scotia Fair Trade:
Eileen Murphy from Scotia Fair Trade wrote “Great app guys! I’ve been looking for something like this for ages. Very quick and easy to set up and seems very stable. Just tried it out this evening – see my Facebook ShopTab current efforts at Scotia Fair Trade Facebook ShopTab.”
We hope you are as excited with this new feature as we are. And please, keep your ideas coming. After all, this feature was initiated by our users and implemented within a few short weeks.
- How Often Should You Promote Facebook Shop Products? - October 19, 2014
- How To Give Quick Facebook Store Access to Your Mobile Customers - October 9, 2014
- Your Facebook Store’s Secret Weapon - October 6, 2014
- How Secure Is Your Facebook Store? - September 30, 2014
- ShopTab’s New Modern Facebook Store Template - September 16, 2014
- How To Place A Video In Your Facebook Store - September 12, 2014
- New Feature: Create a Discount in Your Facebook Shop - September 9, 2014
- 6 Easy Ways To Promote Your Facebook Page Without Buying Ads - September 2, 2014
- Why Facebook is Perfect for Impulse Buys - August 26, 2014
- Drop Shipping With a Facebook Store - August 21, 2014